Category: Easy Adventure.
We meet you at the hotel in the morning. Once you are done with your breakfast, we load your baggage on our vehicles and depart to the starting point at Sethan. It is 30-40min drive to get there by jeep. We meet our rest of the trekking team here, which includes cooks and horsemen. We leave our baggage with them to put that on horses.
- 50% advance payment confirms your booking.
- We will transport all your belongings for you so that you only have to carry your day pack with camera, water bottle and jacket.
- We serve three meals a day including snacks and drinks. We provide a variety of tasty healthy food including Indian, Chinese and Western meals with lots of vegetables and fruit.
What is included in the tour
- Road transportation from Manali to Manali by car.
- Accommodation in tents on twin share basis during trekking.
- All meals (Day 1 Lunch to Day 4 Lunch)
- All camping gear including tents and sleeping mattress. Kitchen, Dining and toilet tent
- Permits and Camping fees.
- Good English speaking guide, cooks and porters, mules.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Accommodation in Manali.
- Personal Insurance.
- All alcoholic beverages and personal expenses.
- Good down sleeping bags can be provided at an additional cost of Rs.100 per day.
- Deo Tibba Base Camp
- Hampta Pass
- Spiti Valley
- Interaction with locals and insight into their lifestyle
- highest point 4500m
Drive Manali to Sathen (12km) and trek to Shamya Fhu (3100m)- 3-4 hours:
Day start with climb, Most of the day it is up hill walk which passes through few summer settlements of Gujars (nomads) who live here for few months of summer to graze their animals in these high Himalayan pastures during the monsoon time. Their main earning comes from milk and its products (butter and cheese), which they sell in the market. We pass by Darpa which is a small camping place in the woods. Overnight camp in Shayma Phu.
Shama Phu to Rauri khodee 3/4 Hours
After breakfast trek to Raodee Kholee, All the way climb up till Ridge of Raode khodee, during the walk you will enjoy the View of pir-panjal range & Dhaloudhar range, Specially Enjoy The View of Mount Hanuman Tibba 5900Mt. Reach camp site at afternoon. Over night stay in tents at beautiful Meadow of Rouri khodee.
Rouri khodee to Base of Deo Tibba 4-5 hours
From here we start heading down to the river which is gradual downhill. We reach the river where we cross it over a rock bridge (naturally rocks has piled on the river and has built a bridge) After crossing the bridge we walk downstream few hundred meter and reach our beautiful camping place by the small fresh water stream. It is a beautiful camping surrounded with many colorful flowers and when you look upstream, you can see Deo Tibba Mountain. There is an option of going further to the next base camp. In that case we don’t cross the river and just stick to the true left bank of the river. A little uphill and then down hill takes us to big wide grassland in the shadow of Deo Tibba Mountain. We can camp here too though it can be little more colder than camping down stream
Deo Tibba base to Jobree Nalal (2800m)- 4-5 hours:
Day starts with a gradual uphill trek from left side of the camp. Up hill walk brings us up high on the ridge, which gives us opportunity to enjoy the great views of Himalaya. In the front we have Hanuman Tibba peak and if we look back, we have Deo Tibba standing still and eternal. We reach a point after 45-60 minute walk where there are some beautiful rocks to climb. If some one is in to climbing, can try a hand of climbing here. It is also a great viewpoint. After spending half an hour here we head further down to our camping. Walk starts getting gradual downhill and later it is little steep down to the riverbed. Once we reach the river, The Place called Jobree nala from here you will take taxi to Manali 16km drive from jobree to Manali by Sathen village & Hamta Village. tour ends in Manali
From Delhi to Manali >
Take Hamilton Rd/Zorawar Singh Marg to NH44 in Kashmere Gate 4 min (850 m)
Follow NH44 to Banur Rd/Banur - Shambhu Rd/Jhansa-Tangori Rd in Mehmadpur 3 h 17 min (213 km)
Continue on Jhansa-Tangori Rd to Kharar 43 min (39.7 km)
Follow NH205 and NH154 to NH3 in Manali 7 h 25 min (290 km)
Manali, Himachal Pradesh